Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

one of the most memorable nights on 14th Feb 2011

It was really great talking to meenakshi ji on phone after so many days . For 1.5 hrs ,i really got a positive direction with a great will power thanks to ma’am . she knows what my weaknesses are & what to do to overcome them. She told me to make myself happy and think good about others and think that all may prosper and get dreams fulfilled. life’s once . 

she told me to live my life with things that i want most without which i cant  live . And she suggested me in making recaps of things of what i do every hour ,so that I'm quite conscious of what I’m doing. What I want from this life,i must get it irrespective of what situations are . and i must do things without motivation. they ought to come naturally to me . only then can it last forever.  I need to get a proper qualification after my engg . MBA will do. and that's my plan .. that will proceed without hesitation. since life’s once i got to do it alongside my business. i need to let certain things go . expunge frustrating things and putting efforts plus thinking more about those i want from life

 

“I SHOULD KEEP PRIMARY THINGS INTERNALLY AND SECONDARY THINGS EXTERNALLY  . “

I NEED TO FEEL HAPPY AND BE SATISFIED WITH WHATEVER I DO . EVEN IF THOSE ARE THE SMALLEST OF ALL things. I SHOULD HAVE in mind ALL THE THINGS I’M ABOUT TO DO IN NEXT MOMENT OF MY LIFE. THE “grenade-Bruno Mars “HELPS ME A LOT. I FEEL RELAXED NOW . AND HOPEFULLY WILL GET OVER THOSE WEAKNESSES I’VE . THANK U GOD FOR GIVING ME A GREAT LIFE . THANK YOU SO MUCH !

-Sambeet M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sambeet Mohapatra

Sambeet Mohapatra
Me at sis marriage

Sambeet Mohapatra

Sambeet Mohapatra
ebiz Picnic-chilika,Odisha

What is That U Would Like To Be In Future??